A rape joke from everyone’s “favorite” Slovenian, Slavoj Žižek. [image via]
You can also watch Žižek tell the joke to a cheering crowd at Marxism 2009 ( in a debate for the topic “What does it mean to be a revolutionary today?”) and then attempt to explain why he used a rape joke to make fun of progressives.
To this I say, surely there must be a better way.
25 Notes/ Hide
- rimeswriting likes this
- dropouthangoutspaceout likes this
- lukesimcoe reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- aaygeecee reblogged this from kohenari and added:
- adesideratum likes this
- gedenkenbrauchtwissen likes this
- thepoliticalnotebook likes this
- twentysomethingfloater likes this
- politicalprof likes this
- crookedindifference likes this
- redlightpolitics likes this
- dudebrofondue likes this
- kohenari reblogged this from thenoobyorker and added:
- aaygeecee said: The more I read about Žižek, the more I dislike him.
- aaygeecee likes this
- stopthecyborgs likes this
- thecallus likes this
- mohandasgandhi said: Scumbag.
- katrina-kay likes this
- enzopower likes this
- mohandasgandhi likes this
- kohenari likes this
- thenoobyorker posted this